It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm back...sort of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
A couple of years ago, I decided to take a break from ATS. I got involved in Reddit, which is fun for dumb time-wasting stuff, but the r/conservative forum is absolute garbage. It's totally overrun with bots, and algorithims that ban certain topics altogether. So, I've decided to return. I used to be AndyFromMichigan, but my password no longer works, and I no longer have the e-mail address I used to sign up. So, here I am.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BoredAtWork1976
I remember you, welcome back. DontTreadOnMe can help you get back on your old name if you'd like.

Peace.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Welcome back, Andy.

If you want to get back into your old shoes, simply DM djarums or DTOM here on ATS. You will need a new burner email address.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

hopefully you'll enjoy the next three weeks, if things go as suspected. i suggest checking out and joining DenyIgnorance.com
that's where all the cool members are going, maybe even try Rouge Nation / rogue-nation.com.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Welcome Back Andy,

Send Don't Tread On Me a DM and she could probably get you back in your old account.
And don't forget to sign up over on deny ignorance.
Our fate at ATS is kinda uncertain right now. deny ignorance is a great new site with most of us already signed up and active on.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Good to see you Andy, however, ATS may go bye-bye soon. I will continue with this handle on forums and Buck Marsh on social media. You won't be finding me on DI, but you will on RN and a few others nobody here knows about, or would likely care for either.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi Andy. Wondered where you disappeared to.
Nice to have another Michigander back here, if only to possibly watch the ship sink.
edit on 2-5-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I gave up on Reddit, its too censored and way too fascist. Well, I got perma banned for expressing an opinion that the TG community was being used like others( proud boys, BLM, Antifa) in a deep state campaign to promote violence and social unrest. That was hate speech, or the nice moderators in San Francisco thought so. I hope somebody homeless crapped on their doorstep and they jab themselves with a drug needle left on the street.
I did take note of the bots on reddit. You'd think advertisers would call them on actual users being far fewer than those listed. When literally tens of thousands or even a hundred thousand bots are online for short periods and the same posts are repeated with only minor variations, real posters are driven off and are actively discriminated against. It's a sham.
Its a decent enough site to discuss things like lawnmower repair or recipes, but anything political ideological or social.... LOL, no way.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Good to see you back here Andy

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Look at you.a reply to: BoredAtWork1976

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
I remember you, welcome back. DontTreadOnMe can help you get back on your old name if you'd like.

Peace.

I think I will. I DMed one of the moderators, so I'll give it a day or so to see if that pans out.

new topics

top topics

join